This post was last updated on September 21st, 2020 at 11:39 am
Have you forgotten your First Bank account number? or you are just in a dire need to use your First bank account number but you don’t know the code for checking it. Well, this post has got you covered with the first bank account number check code *894#. This post will explain to you how you can easily check First bank account number on your phone right now.
SEE ALSO: First Bank airtime Recharge Code
What is the *894# all about?
Code to check First Bank Account number
To check your First Bank account number, dial *894# and follow the steps below:
- Select Quick banking
- Select Enquiry services
- Select Account Number Enquiry
Your First Bank account number should now be displayed on your screen if you have followed the on-screen prompts as highlighted above.
- Make sure you dial the code on the phone number that is associated with your account with First Bank.
- If you have not used the Code before, you will need to activate the service by following the steps highlighted under the section below:
How to activate *894# on your Phone for the first time
- Dial *894*0# from your registered Phone number.
- Choose your preferred debit card from on-screen prompt.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) for the selected debit Card and
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter your 5-digit PIN to authenticate all the transactions you will be doing via the platform.